- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Lovelle Commercial has exercised reasonable care to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained within this website.
- Lovelle Commercial will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website [by a third party].
- Lovelle Commercial accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
- The Lovelle Commercial website includes links to external websites. These links are provided for your further information. Lovelle Commercial accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- The website may from time to time contain advertising material. When it does Lovelle Commercial does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
- These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law.